|EPISODE 12 "FRAN TARKENTON"|
|Episode number:||12||Season:||Weeds Season 6|
|Original air date:||November 8, 2010|
|Episode synopsis: Nancy has a tense, one-on-one, sit-down interview with Vaughn. Andy, Shane and Warren to get more cash plus passports they’ll need for the family to enter Europe. Silas continues to wrestle with the fact that Lars may be his father.|
Psst, hey you, Weeds Junkie...
|"Oh, sh@#! moments:|
|Nancy's new tricks of the trade:|
|Money ins and outs:|
|NANCY'S ASSOCIATES & BUYERS|
- Doug: (to Dana) Are you as turned on as I am right now.
- Nancy: (to the reporter) I really am sorry about your camera. That was mean. I guess you were right about your word cloud.
- Shane: (to Silas) Want to join? We are stealing Christmas card money from the past.
- Lars: So have you talked to your mom?
Silas: If you need her, you can't find her.
Lars: Yeah she was always hard to pin down. Except that one time. Bad joke, sorry.
- Silas: My whole childhood is a lie.
|Buzz Killers: |
|Real-life Parallels: |
|Weeds 101 — what we learned about weed on this episode: |
Unanswered questions, speculation, rumors, theories, cliffhangers? Add 'em here or post a comment below.
Catalog the tracks from this episode:
Weeds theme song, "Little Boxes," performed by:
Other musical highlights:
Are you a fan of the bands featured on this episode? Create a perfect playlist of songs for others to discover:
Showing 1 of 1 featured threads for this page